ProSource 48-Inch Premium Latex Resistance Exercise Bands Set of Five w/Door Anchor Carry Bag Manual- Hits: 636 - Stock No: #11976
All ProSource resistance bands measure 48 inches long, and include cushioned foam handles to ensure a secure, comfortable grip. The bands come with a convenient door anchor, so you can exercise anywhere in the house. Each resistance band is made from high-quality latex rubber which ensures each band will hold up to heavy use whether you're working your back, chest, arms, or abs. Just as significantly, the bands offer five progressive resistance levels, making the set useful for everyone from beginners to experts. Resistance bands are also perfect for all types of physical therapy including the rehabilitation of torn rotator cuffs, bad elbows, and damaged knees. Resistance bands are a great alternative to free weights and workout machines.
This resistance bands set is light and compact enough to travel with you anywhere and supports some of the latest workout routines, including but not limited to P90X, P90X2, CrossFit, Slimin6, Insanity, TurboJam and more. Each band measures 48 inches long and includes cushioned foam handles for a secure and comfortable grip, a door anchor, and carry bag.
Yellow Band: 2 to 5 pounds resistance
Green Band: 5 to 8 pounds resistance
Red Band: 8 to 12 pounds resistance
Blue Band: 12 to 16 pounds resistance
Black Band: 16 to 20 pounds resistance
Band Length: 48 inches
Band Material: Heavy-duty latex with foam grips
5 different levels of resistance
Includes comfortable foam grips, door anchor, carry bag
90-day warranty on all bands
Why ProSource Bands are better than Free Weights:
- Travel. ProSource Bands are perfect for traveling. You can easily pack them for travel and do exercises wherever you happen to be.
- They increase coordination. Because there's tension throughout the exercises, instead of just during one motion like with tradition weights, you have to control your body throught the exercise. This helps with coordination, balance.
- Better for strength training. Because of the resistance level throughout the exercise, you also involve more muscle groups and get a more complete exercise with each exercise
- Variety. When using free weights, you're often limited to the exercises you can do. However, with ProSource Bands, the band allows you to change your positioning in multiple ways. This changes how your body works, what muscles are affected and how each exercise feels
- Cost. Resistance bands are inexpensive for under $100 you can get every ProSource Band giving you tons of options for different resistance levels. For a similar free weight experience you would be spending hundreds of dollars.
Why ProSource Bands are better than other resistance bands
-Superior Manufacturing. Our bands use a process called dipping. Traditionally the color of a resistance band is mixed directly with the latex, weaking the material in the band, decreasing its durability and making it more likely to snap. Dipped bands keep the latex as is so ProSource Bands are built to last!
-Quality Control. All ProSource Bands are tested using the latest quality control technologies.
-Cost. Because of our superior manufactoring and quality control, we are able to save on the cost of producting bands. This leads to direct savings for the consumer.
-Variety. We offer a staggering variety of resistance bands. Most resistance bands top out at around 25lbs of resistance. But with our cutting edge set of Xtreme bands, we break through previous limits to create an intensive set of bands that no other company offers.
Train like a Pro, Train with ProSource